One of my besties had surgery over the weekend. It wasn't any broken bone or anything along that lines, but surgery to remove her cancer. Upon entering the hospital, I felt so uncomfortable. I hate hospitals. It makes me feel uneasy inside. Even walking down the empty halls to her room, gave me a nauseous feeling. I prepped myself to see her. Knowing myself, I could've drop loads of tears but I held strong. To see a loved one undergo surgery for something as scary as cancer is very scary. Happy thoughts had to be there, happy happy happy thoughts. I smiled as much as I could. Just to let her know everything will be okay. If she wasn't worried, I shouldn't either. I could sense some of the girls had the same feelings I held inside. We couldn't do anything but be there in her presence for support.
I have good girlfriends. Really good ones.





Leave a Reply